Thicke Madam Boutique
Thicke Madam is a boutique store for curvy women who are size 12 and plus. The store was opened in 2007 by Valarie Traylor with the name inspired from a Mo'Nique movie. The store offers formal and casual dresses, tops, skirts and designer jeans along with bags, shoes and jewelry. There are many brands offered and the store also caters to special requests for any unavailable brands or pieces.
- Hours: Tue - Thu, 11am - 7pm; Fri, 11am - 8pm; Sat, 11am - 7pm; Sun, Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: September 2007
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Plus-size dresses, tops, skirts, jeans along with jewelry, shoes and bags
- Services: Gift certificates, Shipping
- Return policy: No refunds, only exchanges within seven days of purchase. Layaway plans available.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: This community is artistic, eclectic and the street is also known as the boutique street.
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Classic pieces.
- Clothing and accessories brands: Blue Elegance, Sassy Thai, Sole Dione
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 1
- Tailoring: No