Rouge may sound like shop selling French blush, but it is actually a feminine, eclectic spot for those who want to find organic, natural treatments for nails and makeup application services. Sisters Cheryl and Jennifer founded and own the shop, and endorse a solely organic and vegan approach to beauty products.
- Hours: Tue - Fri, 11am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - 6pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The accessible entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Founding Date: July 1, 2010
- What makes this community special?: The people of this community understand the importance of choosing products that are organic & vegan. They loyally support local businesses & products. We couldn't have created ROUGE in a better place. WE LOVE FERNDALE & PR!
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- License/certification: Yes
- Gift certificates: Yes
- Appointments: Appointment suggested
- Specials/Packages: Organic Manicures & Pedicures from $30 MakeUp Application & Lessons from $45 Packages available, call ROUGE!
- Private events: Yes
- Hair Services: Makeup
- Hair Specialties: Women
- Hair Product Brands: "Eve Organics" MakeUp and Skincare, "SpaRitual" Nail Products, "Dirty Girl Farms" Bath & Body, Haircare products (coming soon!).
- If you could only give one tip to customers to maintain healthy hair, what would it be?: When choosing your beauty products, look for Organic products (check for % of organic content) or products with a minimal ingredient list. Like with food, if you can't pronounce the ingredient, you may be better off not using it.
- Nail salon services: Makeup, Manicure, Pedicure
- Any at-home nail care tips for customers?: Apply Vitamin E to you cuticles daily (available at the Natural Patch). We also recommend that you avoid artificial enhancements. If you are thinking of removing them, come to ROUGE. We specialize in safely nursing your nails back to health.