Om Café has been in the Ferndale community since 1985, serving vegetarian and macrobiotic cuisine. The menu has a mix of Asian, Greek, Mexican and American dishes. The café has prominent green paint on the outside, and the green continues inside along some walls. This is an unpretentious and casual café that offers all organic and vegan items. Om Café caters and holds private events, as well.
- Hours: Fri, Sat, 4pm - 9pm; Sun - Thu, private events only.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1985
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Organic, vegetarian, vegan dishes from different cuisines, along with fish items
- Food & dining options: Organic, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Vegetable nori rolls.
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: The different businesses and different people.
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Greek, Mexican, Seafood
- Price level: $$
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual