Naka is an independent clothing and accessory store for men, women, children and home founded in 2005 by Kelly Pettibone LaPointe. The majority of the merchandize is hand-made with everything designed and created by local manufacturers. The store has a cozy atmosphere, offering something for everyone.
There are jewelry, tops, bags and other small items for women, with a unique sterling silver collection of earrings and necklaces. For babies, there are tees, onesies, shoes, books, games, bibs and more. Men interested in rings, ties and t-shirts can also shop here and there are different home accessories such as candles, greeting cards and paintings as their large items. Naka has an online store with free shipping for purchases of $75 or more.
- Fax: 248-582-9118
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 11am - 7pm; Sat, 11am - 6pm; Sun, noon - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: Sep 01 2005
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: T-shirts for men and women. Clothes and accessories for infants. Designer jewelery for men and women Home goods and accessories like paintings, bags, candles, greeting cards, cellphone pouches etc.
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping
- Return policy: Returns or exchanges within 21 days in unworn condition with tags intact. The online orders are also returnable with shipping non-refundable.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: This is a boutique store offering a mix of merchandise for men, women, home and infants.
- Clothing and accessories brands: All merchandise is sourced from small and locally-owned manufacturers.
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 0
- Tailoring: No