Howe's Bayou has been in Ferndale for more than a decade, offering full-service catering for all occasions. The rectangular and dark interior has a big bar on one side and tables lined up on the other. The place has an old time charm with small outside seating. In addition to serving American staples like sandwiches and burgers, they also have a Cajun menu.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 11pm; Fri, 11am - midnight; Sat, noon - midnight; Sun, 4pm - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: On the street
- Founding Date: August 20 1999
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: American and Cajun restaurant and bar.
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.howesbayouferndale.net/menu.html
- Specialties: Vodoo barbecue chicken salad.
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Burgers, Cajun/Creole, Dessert / Ice Cream, Sandwiches, Seafood, Steak House
- Price level: $$
- Number of tables: 14
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night, Singles scene
- Dress code: Casual