The Hilton Road Cafe, founded in 2008, is a small diner located on Hilton away from the hustle and bustle of nine mile. The cafe is tiny with only about four booths along one side and a bar with several stools on the other. The interior is decorated with roosters in the form of pictures on the walls to actual figurines on the shelves above the grill. Hilton Road Cafe serves homemade soups and baked goods such as banana cream pie and zucchini bread. Other menu favorites include a chicken and black bean omelete and cinnamon-raisin french toast. Customers can choose to dine in or carry out their food.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 8pm; Sat, Sun, 8am - 3pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 2008
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: hiltonroadcafe.com/menu.pdf
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch