Coolidge Intermediate School
Coolidge is a Title 1 School that serves grades four through six. The School offers daily Spanish classes for the fifth and sixth graders, while all grades have art, music and physical education classes throughout the year.
Coolidge's teachers meet once a month (based on grade) to discuss the progress of each student and the effectiveness of the instruction. Teachers provide weekly lesson plans to the administration to help evaluate and improve progress and pacing. Additionally, the principal conducts bi-weekly walkthroughs and debriefs with the instructional staff.
Students of Coolidge participate in various programs throughout the year. In addition to the Spanish, art, music and physical education classes, the kids partake in twice-a-week science labs and after-school tutoring programs as needed.
Coolidge's principal is Kevin Brockberg, Ph.D.; he can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fax: 248-586-8754
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7:40am - 2:45pm; Sat - Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Parking, curb access, elevator
- Number of students: 400
- Public/Private: Public
- Accreditation/licenses: Designated Michigan Green School
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 21:1
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 33
- Montessori: No
- Grade levels: 4 - 6
- Special education: Yes
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Library, Science lab
- Extracurricular activities available: Various fter-school programs.