Find out what's happening the weekend of Sept. 20-22 in Ferndale and nearby; leave a comment if you have an event to share.
- Tales Of Cream and Rattlesnake Shake will play classic rock starting at 8 p.m. Friday, Sept. 20, at The Magic Bag in Ferndale. Cover is $10.
- Ferndale Game Day will be held from 1-5 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 21, at the Ferndale Public Library. Local enthusiasts will be on hand to teach new board and card games during this free, drop-in event.
- The Michigan Craft Beer Stroll will feature beer from top breweries throughout the state, as well as signature dishes from 25 restaurants, from noon to 5 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 21, in downtown Royal Oak. Proceeds benefit the Boys & Girls Clubs of South Oakland County. Click here for more information.
- The fourth annual South Oakland Chili Cook-Off will take place from 6-10 p.m Saturday, Sept. 21, at the Royal Oak Farmers Market. Click here for more information.
- Detroit Restaurant Week kicks off Friday, Sept. 20, and lasts through Sunday, Sept. 29. The event features three-course meals at some of the city's most-desirable eateries for just $30 per person.