A Ferndale Patch reader recently asked about summer internship opportunities for college students in the Ferndale area.
We shared the question on our Facebook page, and Patch readers offered the following suggestions:
- Heather: Have them contact me, the Business Services Coordinator at the Ferndale Career Center along with Kyrsten Rue, the Youth Coordinator. We can help! 248.586.8930
- Kyrsten: I am currently accepting applications for the summer internship program out of the Ferndale Career Center. My email is email@example.com Connect with me on the Ferndale Career Center Youth and Young Adult Program!
- Kyrsten: Youth must be between the ages of 16-21 years old. Eligibility is also based on family income.
- Megan: I am accepting applications for college interns at Edsel & Eleanor Ford House for those interested in museum work. See website for details and contact info.
- Gina: We are a local Ferndale web company. Please contact us via our website: www.loudbaby.com
- Ingmar: Please consider Marlo Beauty Supply. Contact Ingmar@MarloBeauty.com.
- Janelle: Green light go publicity is looking for those passionate about indie rock music. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Canine To Five - Ferndale: we'd be interested in a Marketing Intern at Canine To Five - Ferndale
Do you have any summer internship recommendations to add? Add them in the comments section below!