Hundreds of people came out to E. Troy Street on Saturday for the , where guests enjoyed barbecue, whiskey sampling, live music and more.
Metro Times partnered with for the second annual event, which closes E. Troy Street and features barbecue from seven of the area's best barbecue restaurants. Guests can also sample various brands of bourbon, scotch, and whiskey, or check out the beer tent.
The event is free to enter and continues 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Sunday. Read .
Know Before You Go
- What: Second annual Pig & Whiskey
- Where: Downtown Ferndale, E. Troy Street
- When: Continues Sunday 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Cost: Free to attend. Food and drinks for cash purchase.
- What else: Event will go on rain or shine. See the full entertainment schedule here. A "cocktail corner" will feature the best whiskey cocktails from local bartenders, and a game area will offer classic outdoor activities like washer toss and four-square ball. A portion of the proceeds will benefit the Ronald McDonald House.