A Ferndale Patch reader recently asked on our Facebook page for recommendations for a heating/cooling company in the Ferndale area.
Here's a look at what our readers had to say:
- Jonathan: https://www.facebook.com/BerkleyPlumbing Ask for Bill. Prob the best price in town...
- Kirsten: Soltman
- Paul: stewart enviromental in RO dad and son operation great guys Nd prices
- Patricia: Soltman Heating & Cooling, Inc. started in Ferndale in 1936 moved to Oak Park in 1988. I was Owners wife and worked there off and on. John Cissell Owner. 8650 W. 9 Mile Rd. Oak Park Mi. 248-543-0441
- Lola: Beyer Heating and Cooling. Quick response, well prices and excellent work.
- Toby: We had an issue and had three different companies come to diagnose and quote. The guy from Family in Royal oak was the most knowledgeable and honest. Cost us $6.00 and we repaired it ourselves per his suggestion, as opposed to a whole new air conditioning unit ($ thousands) as suggested by the others. The other two places were Flame and Beyer. I recommend calling Family.
- Jason: I've had nothing but good luck with Family heating cooling and electrical.
- Jay: Just used Soltman last night, when our furnace went out. Quick response and fixed quickly. Bryant parts on hand, in the truck, when they arrive.
- RicknSam: Comfort Plus out of Troy are great. Fast, honest and knowledgable.
- Sonya: Beyer Heating and Cooling. Local, good prices and quick response time. Just had them do a bunch of work in my house, they were a bit cheaper than other estimates and I was happy with how clean and neat they were as well.
- Pennie: James at Sandison Phc. He does great work!
- Adrianne: McCarver Mechanical Heating & Cooling. 586-489-3884 Chris is awesome! Local & knows what he's doing. McCarver Mechanical Heating & Cooling L.L.C.
- Sandison Phc: Well, I personally like my Co. Sandison Plumbing Heating Cooling, we are fully licensed and only send out licensed employees to truly give the help and advice you need. 24/7 248-467-1761
- Sandison Phc: Sandison Plumbing Heating Cooling & Mechanical
- Deanna: National Heating & cooling in Detroit.
- Jeannie: Royal Oak Heating and Cooling!
- Luana: Family Heating & Cooling, we used them often when doing property managing.
- Natural Solutions for Digestive Health: Another vote for Family Heating & Cooling!
- Aneta: Another vote for Sandison Plumbing Heating Cooling & Mechanical: https://www.facebook.com/SandisonInc#!/SandisonInc
Amazing knowledge, experience & always professional! The difference is obvious between true quality & just a technician being sent out! Ask for Jim! He is literally the best!
- Liz: I have had nothing but good service from Soltman.
- Dan: Zilka Heating & Cooling
- Toby: Get several quotes. Mine ranged from $6.00 (yes $6) to a few thousand. Family came through with honesty and the $6 fuse worked. Much better than a new AC system.
Do you have any recommendations to add? Add them in the comments section below!