The Ferndale Blues & Music Festival officially wraps up tonight. It's been an entertainment-packed nine days, but the fun isn't over just yet - today is probably the biggest day of the festival. Check out what's on the lineup:
- 9 a.m.-2 p.m. - at
- noon-9 p.m. (located in lot behind inside a heated, 4,000-square-foot tent) including:
- Rib tasting noon-4 p.m. with winner at 5 p.m.
- Blues Infusion with Chris Brantly and Billy Furman at 1 p.m.
- The Hunter Brooks Band from 5-9 p.m.
- 4 p.m. - Soft music at
- 8 p.m. - Detroit House Collective Record Release Party at
- 9 p.m. - DJ at
- 9 p.m. - Rival at Max Dugan's (Hazel Park)
- 9 p.m. - The Hogans with DJ Rikki and DJ Mikki at
- 9 p.m. - Albert Young and The Straight 8s at
- 9 p.m. - Karaoke at
- 9 p.m. - TBD at
- 9:30 p.m. - The Reefermen at
- Detroit Sports Girls will visit at and
Look for the "hungry blue pig" piggy bank at each venue where guests can donate to benefit Ferndale Youth Assistance and the .
Need more details?
Need more information before you head out? Find out about the free shuttle service offered today, available cab services and more at our feature for this year's festival.