Assaggi Bistro in Ferndale has been ranked among the top 10 restaurants in Metro Detroit in Zagat's 2013 rankings, according to an article in the Detroit Free Press.
The national restaurant rating service recently released its 2013 rankings, which are compiled by scores from the public on food, service, décor and price, the newspaper reports.
Supino Pizzeria in Detroit got the number one spot, and Assaggi Bistro was ranked ninth, according to the article.
Here's the top 10 list:
- Supino Pizzeria in Detroit
- Moro’s Dining in Allen Park.
- The Lark in West Bloomfield.
- Common Grill in Chelsea.
- West End Grill in Ann Arbor.
- Union Woodshop in Clarkston.
- Texas de Brazil in downtown Detroit.
- Roast at the Westin Book Cadillac Detroit.
- Assaggi Bistro in Ferndale.
- The Hill Seafood & Chop House in Grosse Pointe Farms.