It's time to stock up on your favorite Girl Scout cookies, and Ferndale Patch plans to make it deliciously easy for you.
We're making a list of any local troops that can provide a sugary fix of your favorite variety.
Here's a handy list of who you can contact to order the cookies you crave. Cookie booth details are not yet available.
Where to buy
Brownie Troop 73569 in Ferndale
- Contact Troop Leader Jennifer Lavender-Schott at 586-322-4268 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cadette Girl Scout Troop 44420
- Contact co-leader Kelly Farrah at email@example.com.
Girl Scout Junior Troop 73562
- Contact Carrie Muxlow at 248-210-7010 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hannah Pettey of Brownie Troop 73569
- Contact Heidi Obenhoff Pettey on Facebook or call/text 248-388-9296.
Ferndale Area Chamber of Commerce
- Orders can be placed at the chamber office, 407 E Nine Mile Road, between 9 a.m.-4 p.m. M-F; now through Jan. 17.
Did we miss your troop? Let's fix that. Email your contact information to email@example.com, or add it in the comments section below.
And just in case you were wondering...
just where all that cookie money goes, we did our homework. According to the Girl Scouts of America, all of the revenue earned from cookie activities stays with the local Girl Scout council that sponsors the sale. This includes the portion that goes directly to the group selling cookies.
Councils use their cookie revenue to supply essential services to troops, groups, and individual girls, such as providing program resources and communication support, training adult volunteers, and conducting special events.
Any of these Girl Scouts or their leaders would be happy to help. Or Patch! We're definitely not the cookie experts, though.