What Was Your Favorite Super Bowl Commercial?
Tell us your thoughts on the commercials during Super Bowl 47.
One of the most anticipated aspects of the Super Bowl each year are its commercials.
2013 is no different with popular brand names like Doritos, Taco Bell, Volkswagen and many more pulling out all the creative stops to make thier ads pop.
Advertisers paid an average of $3.8 million for each 30 seconds of air time, according to USA Today.
You can re-watch some of the most popular commercials at the right.
Here's what some of our readers had to say Sunday night on Ferndale Patch's Facebook page when asked if they had a favorite commercial:
- Colleen: Taco Bell!
- Gay: Nope. Go Daddy was utterly disgusting
- Paul: little girl doritos dad and friend end up all dress up like princesses
- Shirley: They all suck
- Roger: No too many CBS commercials in the way
- Jon: century 21 commercial ftw!
- Francis: Go Daddy... For sure
- Dana: Calvin Klein haha
- Julia: My grandmother says the Calvin Klein ad is the only good one.
- Sandy: Doritos with the goat !
- Rob: Doritos, with the ballerina's! Go Daddy was for shock value. I don't see anyone complaining about the CK add, that was nasty.
What was your favorite commercial? Tell us in the comments section below!