Trick-or-Treat Numbers from Across Ferndale
Ferndale Patch asked residents from across the city to tell us how many trick-or-treaters they had. These are the numbers.
In a very informal survey, Ferndale Patch asked residents from across the city to tell us, via our Facebook page, how many trick-or-treaters came to their door.
The numbers vary from just two to nearly 400.
All of the numbers were submitted via Facebook. Some of the submissions didn't have cross streets so we weren't able to map them out. The submissions that provided cross streets were plugged into our map on the right hand side. To view the number of trick-or-treaters, just hover your curser over the pin and it will display the count.
For the submissions we weren't able to map, we've kept them below.
Feel free to share the number of trick-or-treaters that came to your door by telling us in the comments.
Thanks for the participation Ferndale!
- Molly Blaney Novack: Pearson, went through 150 pieces by 7:15 p.m. Crazy!
- Tracey Lehr: We got like ten. I was very disappointed. :( On Kenwood
- Monica Paul Hackney: Meadowdale and handed out about 200 pieces before 8 pm. Had to turn off the porch light and hide after because we ran out!
- Debbie MacLean Rossman: 30-ish on E Woodland.
- Dean Smith: My neighbor said 382 on Pearson.
- Keith Eagles: I am on Hazelhurst we prob got near 400 similar to the person on Pearson.
- Samm Wunderlich: We went through five 100+ piece bags, a box of pretzel and veggie straw bags and some glow sticks. At least 250 kids!
- Laura Jablonski: About 60 on St Louis.
- Debbie Furze: Maybe about 50. Love the little ones!
- Rob Wunderlich: Oakland Park in (Pleasant Ridge) ... we easily had 200 kids. Turned out lights about 7:45 p.m.
- Bethany Young: Around 400 on West Marshall.