The Ferndale Blues & Music Festival has been going since Jan. 27 and will really heat up this weekend. If you're looking to plan a night out in Ferndale, you'll have plenty of concerts and events to choose from. Here's what's on the schedule for Friday night:
- 8 p.m. — High Strung at Ferndale Public Library
- 8 p.m. — Nightshift at Soho
- 8 p.m. - Disco Dance Party and DJ at Boogie Fever Cafe
- 9 p.m. — Sweet Claudette at Como's
- 9 p.m. — DJ Paul and DJ Bethany at Orchid
- 9 p.m. — Albert Young and The Straight 8s at Tony's Sports Bar
- 9 p.m. — Girls Gone Vinyl Tour at Grasshopper Underground
- 9 p.m. - Murrow's Boys, Ken Martin and James Murphy at Howe's Bayou
- 9:30 p.m. — The Luddites at Dino's
- 10 p.m. - DJ PREVU at Bosco
Need more details?
Need more information before you head out? Find out about available cab services and more at our Know Before You Go feature for this year's festival.