The Ferndale Blues & Music Festival officially wraps up tonight. It's been an entertainment-packed nine days, but the fun isn't over just yet - today is probably the biggest day of the festival. Check out what's on the lineup:
- 9 a.m.-2 p.m. - Blues Brunch at The Emory
- noon-9 p.m. Rockin' Blues BBQ Rib Burn Off Tent (located in lot behind Dino's inside a heated, 4,000-square-foot tent) including:
- Rib tasting noon-4 p.m. with winner at 5 p.m.
- Blues Infusion with Chris Brantly and Billy Furman at 1 p.m.
- The Hunter Brooks Band from 5-9 p.m.
- 4 p.m. - Soft music at Valentine Distilling
- 8 p.m. - Detroit House Collective Record Release Party at Grasshopper Underground
- 9 p.m. - DJ at Como's
- 9 p.m. - Rival at Max Dugan's (Hazel Park)
- 9 p.m. - The Hogans with DJ Rikki and DJ Mikki at Orchid
- 9 p.m. - Albert Young and The Straight 8s at Tony's Sports Bar
- 9 p.m. - Karaoke at Sneakers
- 9 p.m. - TBD at Howe's Bayou
- 9:30 p.m. - The Reefermen at Dino's
- Detroit Sports Girls will visit at Buffalo Wild Wings and Danny's Irish Pub
Need more details?
Need more information before you head out? Find out about the free shuttle service offered today, available cab services and more at our Know Before You Go feature for this year's festival.