Snow, Sleet, Gusty Wind in Ferndale's Forecast Through Thursday
It's still winter, according to local weather predictors.
Snow, sleet, rain and high winds are all in the forecast this week for Ferndale.
And spring break is less than two weeks away.
A strong low pressure moving into Ontario on Tuesday will "usher in temperatures as westerly winds gust between 35 to 40 mph," according to a hazardous weather outlook issued Monday by the National Weather Service.
Here's a look at the daily forecast this week for the Ferndale area:
- Monday: Snow, sleet and rain. High of 36; low of 27.
- Tuesday: A 60 percent chance of snow; high of 31; low of 20. Windy.
- Wednesday: A 30 percent chance of snow; high of 29; low of 19. Windy.
- Thursday: A 30 percent chance of snow; high of 33; low of 20.
- Friday: Partly sunny; high of 37; low of 23.