The local winners of the Deck the House holiday lights contest have been narrowed down to 24 national finalists, eligible to win a $100,000 donation for their public school district.
Although there are no Michigan homes in the final pool of 24, we celebrate the local winners, including:
- David Custer's home in Ferndale
- Marla Rocklin Jansen's Menorah photo in Berkley
- Armida Johnson's video entry in Troy
- Brittany Cummings in Rochester-Rochester Hills
- Kari E Ternes in Bloomfield Hills-Bloomfield Township
To vote for one of the homes competing nationally to win a $100,000 donation for their lucky public school district, visit www.deckthehouse.patch.com/entries.
A special thank you to everyone who entered and/or voted. You've made our dark nights more festive and "oooh-worthy" this holiday season.
National voting continues through 9 p.m. ET Jan. 8.