Deadline for Election Letters, Blogs is Nov. 3
If you support a candidate or ballot proposal, now's the time to speak up.
In order to ensure fairness, Ferndale Patch will accept election-related letters to the editor and blog posts through 5 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 3.
To submit your letter, write to email@example.com.
To submit a blog post, follow these steps:
- Click on this link: http://ferndale.patch.com/blog/apply
- Click on the "Post on Patch" button.
- Be sure to fill in all of the starred areas on your form, then click the "Save & Preview" button.
- Proof-read your post. If changes are needed, click "Edit Post" to make them.
- Click the "Submit" button when you're satisfied with your work.
To read all of our election coverage, including election-related letters, visit Ferndale Patch's 2012 Voter Guide.