We know you've been busy, but it's time to catch up. Here's a look at five popular stories on Ferndale Patch over the past week. Click on the title to see the full story.
- VIDEO: Woodward Avenue Brewers Celebrates 15th Anniversary
"We love Ferndale and we're so happy that Ferndale grew with us," said WAB co-owner Krista Johnston. "We took a chance on Ferndale and Ferndale took a chance on us."
- Michigan Fallen Heroes Foot Float to Honor Lost Soldiers
As part of Ferndale's Memorial Day Parade on Monday, volunteers will hold up signs honoring Michigan soldiers who have died in the Iraq and Afghanistan conflicts.
- Time for "Moo Poo": FHS Football Players Sell Plots for Annual Fundraiser
Purchase a plot of grass on the football field for $10 and you could win up to $1,000 - if a cow poops on your spot at the annual "Moo Poo" June 9. The fundraiser helps send students to football camp.
- PHOTOS: Kennedy Students Explore Ferndale History, Detroit Landmarks
The annual outdoor education program is organized and led by parent volunteers.
- Ferndale Pedestrian Alley Entered in 'Placemaking' Contest
The South 9 Pedestrian Alley project would bring an accessible drinking fountain, landscaping, benches and art to the 20-foot-wide alley.